Application Procedures for DUT Collaborative Innovation Center of Major Machine Manufacturing in Liaoning Scholarship
● Categories and Duration
1. Ph.D / Master programs:10-15 candidates/year
2. Bachelor programs: 5-10 candidates/year
Scholarship duration as follows:
four years for bachelor’s programs;
three years for master’s programs;
four years for doctoral programs.
● Disciplines (Majors) and Medium
Instrument Science and Technology
Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics
Materials Science and Engineering
● Details of the Scholarship
a. Exempt from tuition.
b. Applicants are expected to pay for their own registration, accommodation, insurance and international travel expenses.
c. Monthly allowance is offered as followings:
* Bachelor Degree Students: 3,200 CNY/month
* Master Degree Students: 3,700 CNY/month
* Doctor Degree Students: 4,500 CNY/month
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for bachelor degree programs must have bachelor's degree and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for master degree programs must have bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctor degree programs must have master's degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Language requirement:
For Chinese-medium: HSK4 180 or above.
For English-medium: TOEFL iBT 68 / CBT 190 / PBT 520 or above.
If the instruction of high school is in English, the English-Medium certification issued by graduated high school is accepted.
Ⅱ. Application Procedures and Time
The application procedures and documents are the same to Chinese Government Scholarship. The applicants are required to submit the application form for DUT Collaborative Innovation Center of Major Machine Manufacturing in Liaoning Scholarship to School of International Education if you apply for it.
Ⅲ. Contact Information
Contact Person: Mr. WANG Dazhi
Liaoning Collaborative Innovation Center of Major Machine Manufacturing